Thursday, January 20, 2011

Insomnia

Is it called insomnia if you sleep a little? Probably not. But yesterday I was so tired from the chemo that I had to take a nap. Maybe thats why I am up before 5am. I'm thinking I will play some video games before he gets up and then the news when he does get up and then a nice hot bath.
Chemo went well. They had to stick me 5 times to get a vein but they finally did and I was ok. The facilities were awesome. You had your own tv, own little living area really. There were a few people there for an icy day. I just wanted to get it over with. But the only side effect I had was fatigue and that could be a little depression creeping in to. So I would go back. But first I am going to try it at home. I want to weigh all my options before I pick one. But so far, it's looking like the center.

No comments: