Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I'm trying to come up with Mother's Day Gifts that I can make easily. (Don't moms like hand-made presents?). But I have run out of time. I am hoping that I can make something out of scrapbook paper (I have a lot of it) and my cricut and photoshop. I just can't find the right project to do. It's tomorrow and I don't have a clue what to do. I have a party to go to today and I also have some paperwork to take care of. (all this along with the usual house chores). How do people do it? I feel so overwhelmed becoming an 'adult'. Paying bills, worrying about money, taking care of the house (that's a HUGE one). And all the while while doing my regular chores, I love crafting. And it's not just limited to one craft. It's many. I have lots of projects started that need to be finished,  I am just not organized enough to get them all done and I feel like there are not enough hours in the day. Well, now that I have procrastinated - it's time to get to work on a project.

No comments: