Thursday, October 19, 2006

100 Things (You thought) You Didn't Want to Know

100 Things
you (thought you) didn't want to know

  • favorite fruit is strawberries

  • love love love coffee and iced coffee

  • i love grape juice

  • i love kevin smith (you may know him as 'silent bob')

  • i love rainy days

  • i have a dog named blu

  • i am constantly trying to quit smoking.

  • I won't eat anything out of the sea.

  • I love chocolate

  • I am petrified of train tracks.

  • I love books

  • I am pro-choice

  • I am anti-death penalty

  • I enjoy making people laugh

  • I love movies that make me cry

  • I have a hard time giving up on anything

  • My favorite baseball team is the new york yankees

  • I love Derek Jeter

  • I have lots of nicknames

  • My family is the most important thing in the world to me

  • I enjoy knitting and crochet

  • I like gardening

  • I hate the way I look in glasses

  • I love looking at something and trying to figure out how to make it

  • I love when I actually make that something

  • I have a sick addiction to office supplies. (especially post it notes in funky shapes or colors)

  • I own lots of makeup

  • I rarely wear makeup

  • I buy MAC makeup (what? RuPaul is their spokesperson)

  • I love sample-size and travel-size products

  • My favorite cartoon character is Winnie the Pooh

  • I can be distracted with shiny objects

  • I only buy blue ball-point pens

  • I searched for a year for Bic Atlantis medium point blue pens before I found them and ordered enough for the year

  • I will not eat veal EVER

  • I am against hunting

  • I don't wear fur

  • I can not go into a pet store without wanting to bring them all home

  • I hate guns

  • I prefer silver to gold

  • I love to swear

  • I prefer black and white to color photos (*except the ones my mom takes, they're beautiful regardless*)

  • When I was little, I wanted to be a lawyer, a teacher, an artist and an interior designer

  • I like to be in control of everything and everyone

  • I have a hard time giving up on anything

  • I often cry from television shows

  • I almost never wear plain socks

  • I prefer coke in a can to any other 'soft drink'

  • My favorite color is blue.

  • It's nearly impossible for me to admit when I'm wrong

  • My favorite flowers are gerbera daiseys, lilacs and sunflowers.

  • I try to vote in every election (even the small local ones)

  • I have seen almost every episode of 90210.

  • I am full of useless knowledge.

  • I get addicted to 'The Sims' with every new expansion pack.

  • I am a caffeine addict.

  • I wish I could be in the mafia.

  • Ive had my tongue and nose pierced

  • I hate belly piercings

  • I love the smell of rain

  • The thought of children scare me

  • I love politics and controversial issues

  • If I could stop eating chicken, I would be a vegetarian

  • I am an only child

  • When I was younger I swam in Long Island Sound all the time (*yuk yuk yuk*)

  • I love Billy Joel

  • I am easily annoyed

  • I once got a ticket for trespassing at a 'keg' party and along with 80 other minors, had my name on the front page of the paper

  • I wish I were smarter with computers

  • I'm terribly clumsy at times

  • I get very nervous in airplanes

  • I love making presents for people instead of buying them

  • I know how to play poker

  • I'm pretty good at setback but have never been in any type of prison

  • On the outside, my bedroom looks like a mess, but I can always find what I'm looking for

  • I've been to Ireland

  • During a terrible storm

  • We spent a lot of time indoors

  • Drinking lots of Guinness

  • I love doing yoga

  • My dream car is a VW Beetle Convertible

  • The BMW or Mercedes come tied for second

  • I have a strog disliking to Mustangs

  • I stereotype the people who drive them to be assholes

  • I'm 75% right with my stereotype

  • I pick fights

  • I'm very impatient

  • I prefer dark to milk chocolate

  • I have never had a teacher who could pronounce my name

  • I have no idea where my ancestors are from

  • I'm extremely interested in finding out

  • I hate Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman with a passion. Tom more than Nicole.

  • I think he is a coward for moving to Australia because America is "unsafe for children'

  • I was born with a birthmark shaped like a heart on my leg

  • I had to have it removed

  • I don't think I will ever get married

  • I love my family

  • I dye my hair all the time

  • I honestly like playing drinking games

No comments: