Hypothetical Situation: 2005 - Britney loses her voice(lol) and can't make another song ever again. Her 4th divorce has just been finalized and her husband got all the money. Not qualified to do any kind of real job, she decides she wants to audition as a stripper. But does she meet the requirements?
Britney v. The Stripper
- Dyed hair
- Looks like a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSONwithout makeup.
- Wears TONS of eye makeup
- ALWAYS has lots of skin showing
- Slave 4 U Video Shoot
- "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"
- Herb Ritts Photo Shoot
- This was a close call
- "Well I mean, for a start, I don't date black guys, ya know coming from the South, there just aren't any minorities there, so...it's like, a major shock when you go to the big cities and all, they're just everywhere."
- "I would never pierce anything. Belly rings are like so old."
- A local DJ, "Would you get anything pierced?"
Britney, "Nooo way would I get anything fake on my body."
- " I think just being pure and doing nothing to destroy your body is cool. I think thats what's in right now."
- "I listen to NSYNC's 'Tearin Up My Heart' because it reminds me to wear a bra."